28 April 2013

Video of the day -- Reach for the Stars

Much to my dismay, the Faye Kane video of Will.i.am's "Reach for the Stars" which I posted three weeks ago seems to have vanished from YouTube.  However, I found another very good video of the song, mostly using (apparently) NASA video.

Back in the days of the Wright Brothers, who would have thought we'd be doing this kind of thing barely a century later?


Here's Will.i.am talking about the song.  He seems a hell of a lot more aware than most entertainers -- or people in general -- these days.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kay Dennison said...

This is incredible. I love it!!!

28 April, 2013 15:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I uploaded it to blogger.

http://fayekane.blogspot.com/2013/04/repost-apparantly-youtube-deleted-this.html

Good blog, BTW! I linked to you.

♥,

--faye

29 April, 2013 17:49  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment moderation is censorship and slow. Just enforce registration and the spam comments will stop.

--flk

29 April, 2013 17:50  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Kay: Inspirational, isn't it?

Faye: Thanks, and thanks for re-uploading the video. It's a great piece of work and I hope you'll make more of them.

About the moderation, I don't think it's censorship -- as I like to say, someone has the right to put a bumper sticker on his car, but he doesn't have the right to put it on my car unless I approve. A blog isn't the same as a discussion forum. It's not only spam -- I also moderate because of trolls who just want to change the subject and/or start fights. I know quite a few blogger who formerly didn't use moderation but have had to adopt it.

29 April, 2013 19:37  
Blogger max said...

Nice blog. Thanks to Faye for turning me on to it.

29 April, 2013 22:39  
Blogger Infidel753 said...

Max: Thanks, and welcome aboard. Of course Faye is something of a hard act to follow.....

30 April, 2013 19:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home