21 June 2008

Back online

Apologies for the long absence. I was absorbed with all the work involved in moving to my new apartment, and even though all my stuff has been here for a week, I've only just now got a working internet connection at home.

Still a lot of unpacking to do, but at least now I'm no longer being woken up at night by the neighbors' music.

An amusing note: back at the old building, the people in the apartment on the other side of the noisetards from mine also moved out at the same time I did! If that doesn't convince the management those people are bad news, I don't know what will.

But it's no longer my problem.

5 Comments:

Blogger John Evo said...

Hope the move works out for you, Infidel. Welcome back to the real cyber-world.

21 June, 2008 15:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

21 June, 2008 18:34  
Blogger Fran said...

You were missed!

21 June, 2008 19:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! I'm sure you will be very happy in your new digs. :)

22 June, 2008 06:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grats on the move! May this one be a true home.

26 June, 2008 09:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home